you're now reading MAINE's blog(:* <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11367909?origin\x3dhttp://runthatshow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 09, 2006


Went to the doc. Got my medicine.
Met someone whom I haven't seen for several months.
Back then, I dismissed his attitude towards me as something normal.
However, after today's meeting,
I guess I can somewhat affirm my suspicions.
His probings, his double-meaning words, his invitation..
Hate his intentions
Everything is just.. wrong.
I don't like the feeling.

Sometimes i see so much repeats in my life.
So many cyclical patterns that seem so familiar as time passes.. and i realised that if i didn't conquer my fear and that of that the situation, it'll come back to me again a few years later.
i can run but I can't hide.
This time round, i'm going to climb back on my feet.
i'm not going to let the circumstances get the better of me.
it won't. because i am determined to live life right this time. and no more hiding and shielding of myself. if it takes alot more truth hurting to make me stronger.. than i guess, i'll face it. yep. i shall.

i find myself all alone, with a hungry stomach, a dizzy head, and a mind that has gone out of town.
i want to get out of this mood and be happy again, but somehow i can't. maybe, i should go do something bout it.
Oh i so so wanna recover fast, hate the flu, sore throat n everything, which is obviously no like to be sick lor. hais.




TOTALLY LOST
GONE

maine ,Yours Truely. Saturday, September 09, 2006 link to post